- This is THE time to plant and fertilize shade grass. • Our turf fescues include: Crossfire III, Titan RX and Defiance.
- Fertilize shade grass with 21-5-8 fertilizer or Scotts Lawn Pro.
- Plant cold crop veggies NOW for a healthy spring & summer
Onion Sets & Plants • Broccoli • Cabbage • Cauliflower • Horseradish • Brussels Sprouts • Rhubarb • Fresh Bulk Garden Seeds / Seed Potatoes: Red Lasoda • Yukon Gold • Kennebec White • Red Pontiac
- We carry fresh bulk garden seed (flowers, vegetables, grass, etc) and an enlarged selection of seed packs
- A beautiful lawn this spring begins with weed prevention NOW! (through mid-March) We stock professional grade pre-emergence (to prevent crabgrass and many other weeds from invading your yard): • EC-Grow with Surflan (50# bag covers 10,000 square feet – $36.99) • Howard Johnson with Barricade (50# bag covers 10,000 square feet – $26.99) If weeds are already up, apply Trimac or Weed-B-Gon to clean up.
- Now is a great time to fertilize trees and shrubs. We recommend: • Fertilome Tree & Shrub food • Fertilizer Tree Spikes • 13-13-13 Fertilizer
- Apply soil amendments ( Nature’s Prescription Humore-Alfalfa & Organic Compost & Back to Nature Cotton Burr Compost) to your flower beds and garden for better results this growing season.
- View our calendar to see additional tips and planting guidelines.
Sign up for our True Value Rewards program and save on your first 4 months worth of purchases! (including an initial coupon as well!)
|We have the best grills! BBQ with a Holland or Traeger Grill!|
|The Holland Grill is not an “ordinary” gas grill. Made right here in the USA, we cook food better and do it more easily than any gas BBQ grill made. Period.
No temperature settings to worry about; no flareups to ruin your party. Just turn it on and put the food on the grill. That’s it. Easy. If you’re looking for a gas grill that’s easy to use and grills the most tender, juicy food you’ll ever taste, you’re looking for a Holland Grill.
|Traeger Grills are built to give you the ultimate all-in-one outdoor cooking experience. Use it as a grill, BBQ, smoker, or a wood-fired convection oven. Steak, brisket, prime rib, hamburgers, pork loin, veggie kabobs, pizza, even cookies and biscuits! Food coming off a Traeger grill simply tastes better! Most people purchase Traeger products because they have already tasted the Traeger difference at a friend’s house. Apple smoked bacon, cherry chicken, mesquite flavored brisket, hickory ham, maple smoked salmon… BBQ at its best!
We keep in stock Traeger spices and pellets. Let us know if there is anything you are looking for and we can get it for you.