- Apply Winterizer. GreenThumb Winterizer. Reg. $15.99, Sale $9.99
- Catch a couple of warm days in November and dispose of those unwanted dandelions and other broadleaf weeds in your lawn.
- Fertilize shade grass like fescue one last time for the year. We recommend Canadian Valley 21-5-8 fertilizer or Scotts.
- Apply soil amendments (peat, HuMore, Cotton Bur compost, Holy Cow) to your flower beds and garden for better results next year.
- Mulch your plants to reduce water loss. We have a great selection of mulch: colored cypress, grade A cedar, pine bark & cottonseed hulls.
- Do a soil test (take to OSU Extension Office) for next year’s garden. If you go now, you won’t have to wait until the ground un-freezes, so you’ll be ready to adjust the soil and plant in spring!
|We have the best grills! BBQ with a Holland or Traeger Grill!|
|The Holland Grill is not an “ordinary” gas grill. Made in the USA, it cooks food better and does it more easily than any gas BBQ grill available. No temperature settings to worry about; no flareups to ruin your party. Just turn it on and put the food on the grill. That’s it. Easy. If you’re looking for a gas grill that’s easy to use and grills the most tender, juicy food you’ll ever taste, you’re looking for a Holland Grill.||Traeger Grills are built to give you the ultimate all-in-one outdoor cooking experience. Use it as a grill, BBQ, smoker, or a wood-fired convection oven. Steak, brisket, prime rib, hamburgers, pork loin, veggie kabobs, pizza, even cookies and biscuits! Food coming off a Traeger grill simply tastes better! Apple smoked bacon, cherry chicken, mesquite flavored brisket, hickory ham, maple smoked salmon… BBQ at its best!|
Sign up for our True Value Rewards program and save on your first 4 months worth of purchases! (including an initial coupon as well!)