- Our annual Plant Day Sale is coming soon! April 7 in Chickasha & April 14 in El Reno.
- Fresh Bulk Garden Seed
- It’s time to apply pre-emergent! EC-Grow with Surflan or Howard Johnson’s with Barricade
- Catch a couple of warm days and dispose of those unwanted dandelions and other broadleaf weeds in your lawn.
- Apply soil amendments (peat, HuMore, Cotton Bur compost, Holy Cow) to your flower beds and garden for better results.
- Mulch your plants to reduce water loss. We have a great selection of mulch: colored cypress, grade A cedar, pine bark & cottonseed hulls.
- Now is a great time to fertilize trees and shrubs. We recommend Fertilome tree and shrub food or our 21-5-8 blend fertilizer.
|We have the best grills! BBQ with a Holland or Traeger Grill!|
|The Holland Grill is not an “ordinary” gas grill. Made right here in the USA, we cook food better and do it more easily than any gas BBQ grill made. Period.
No temperature settings to worry about; no flareups to ruin your party. Just turn it on and put the food on the grill. That’s it. Easy. If you’re looking for a gas grill that’s easy to use and grills the most tender, juicy food you’ll ever taste, you’re looking for a Holland Grill.
|Traeger Grills are built to give you the ultimate all-in-one outdoor cooking experience. Use it as a grill, BBQ, smoker, or a wood-fired convection oven. Steak, brisket, prime rib, hamburgers, pork loin, veggie kabobs, pizza, even cookies and biscuits! Food coming off a Traeger grill simply tastes better! Apple smoked bacon, cherry chicken, mesquite flavored brisket, hickory ham, maple smoked salmon… BBQ at its best!
Sign up for our True Value Rewards program and save on your first 4 months worth of purchases! (including an initial coupon as well!)